1. Patient Portal
Thank you for visiting today! To better serve you, our patient, we would like to invite you to access the Patient Portal. This is a MEDICAL portal only. It can be used to:
- Input past medical history/medications/allergies/social history/family history/preferred pharmacy
- View finalized visit notes and patient handouts
- View lab and pathology results
- Update demographics and insurance information
- Communicate with the a team member
- Upcoming and historical appointments
To log in, please follow the steps below:
- From a Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser only., type the URL: skincancerandderm.em.md in the address bar.
- From the login screen click on the Patient Login icon then input the following username and password:
- And communicate with the staff.
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact the office at 719-574-0310.
2. Payments Portal
Use the following URL to access your AdvancedMD Patient Portal regarding online payments, patient appointments, demographic and
3. Portal Access Guides
Type in the URL listed below into a Mozilla Firefox browser or Google Chrome browser and hit enter. DO NOT type www or https in front of the URL. (If you do not currently have Mozilla or Chrome on your computer, you can download it by going to google.com and searching Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. The download is free. Do Not Use Other Browsers.
- This will bring you to a page where you are able to view and edit or add information prior to your appointment. You will see a list of tabs on the left side of the page.
- Click on the Patient Login Button
- Enter the username and password given to at your visit or sent to you in the mail.
- Close the Welcome Screen by clicking on the "X"
- This will bring you to a page where you are able to view and edit or add information prior to your appointment. You will see three tabs on the top of your page and on the left side of the screen.
- Click on the appropriate tabs on the left-hand side to make any needed changes in your MEDICAL information.
- Click on the Appointments tab to view past ONLY. Upcoming appointments must be view in the AdvancedMD portal.
- You can Clock on the Test and Results tab for results.
- To send a secure email, Click on the Contact Us tab.
- Mail tab
- New Message icon
- In the "To" section choose one of the following providers or clinical staff. If you need an immediate response, please call the office.
- Call your pharmacy directly if you need to refill your prescription.
- The clinical staff and providers will not treat or diagnosis through the patient portal. You will need to call the office directly at 719-574-0310 if you need to change or cancel your appointment.